• +7 499 2713817
  • +373 552 74455
  • Megafon-Viber+7 985 5512345
  • Orange+373 68 088284
  • IDC+373 775 31356
  • +38 096 0513321
You want to legally get a job in Russia, but do not know what documents are required?

You don't know what a patent is different from a work permit?

What documents are required for registration of a patent?

In what terms is issued a patent and how much?

Now that the foreign national could be legally employed in the Russian Federation, he needed a permit. This document is a work permit and a patent. Work permit in the Russian Federation allows a foreign citizen to get a job to any legal entity i.e. the enterprise, IE, in any other organization. The patent also allows you to accept a foreign citizen only to the individual! This is the main difference between a work permit and licence.

The patent gives simultaneously the right to work and the right of stay on the territory of the Russian Federation.
If a foreign citizen is not patent, and it works a natural person, administrative responsibility lies on the employee and the employer, and they both shall be punished by administrative fines.

What documents are required for registration of a patent?

In order to obtain a patent foreign citizens arriving to Russia legally and lawfully in the territory of Russia, without requiring a visa should apply to the local branch of the migration service, where in addition to the application for the grant of a patent it is necessary to submit the following documents:

• Certificate identity - a passport or other document that is recognised as such in the Russian Federation and its notarized copy.

• Migration card and its copy with the stamp of the border service of Russia, that a foreign citizen legally entered the territory of the Russian Federation or with the stamp of the migration service that migration card issued to the alien.

• Receipt of payment of personal income tax Legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees, if the first request is not required in subsequent appeals, the tax must be paid for the entire period during which the foreign national intends to work with individuals on the basis of a patent. The tax amount is fixed and payable in advance for the term of employment with the employer.

• Information about the work ahead - a foreign citizen is obliged to provide information about the types and places of work in individuals, in the form approved by the migration service. If a foreign citizen for the first time applying for a patent, information about the work are not available.

The timing of the grant of the patent and the term of a patent for a foreign citizen.

In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation the term of a patent is issued to a foreign citizen (if You are a citizen of Moldova, Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan) or the refusal to grant a patent shall be not more than 10 working days from the date of application.

The term of a patent in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation is limited to 1-3 months, but at the request of a foreign citizen, the patent may be extended multiple times, but not more than 3 months. The maximum term of the General validity of a patent may not be more than 12 months from the date of original issuance.

The extension of the period of validity of a patent must be confirmed by payment of personal income tax for the same period, as a granted patent. If the tax is not paid labor activity in the patent is not legitimate.

After one year from the date of issue of the patent, the foreign employee must leave the territory of the Russian Federation or again go to the immigration office to apply for a patent and attach the necessary documents.

Advantages of the patent.

A simplified procedure for issuance of the patent - in migration service need to apply once to get the patent, renewal, visit the migration service is not required.

The versatility of the document implies the ability to simultaneously work on the territory of the Russian Federation and gives the right to stay in Russia.